The Catholic Basketball Association’s mission is to provide an integrated network of sports oriented clergy and lay people to serve Catholic athletes, coaches, and staff in the practice of their faith and to utilize the unique platform given to them to reach the world for Jesus Christ and His Church.
- To develop and promote solid Catholic role modelsTo work with the Church leadership and Catholic organizations
- To minister to Catholic athletes, coaches, and staff
- To reverse the moral crisis in sports today
- To create a network of Catholic athletes, coaches, and staff
- To organize sports conferences, pilgrimages, retreats, and days of reflection
So we welcome and encourage you to utilize the information throughout this website as often as possible! Click on any of the links to the right to learn more.
If you have questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.