The Presence of God Permeates All Arenas
The Catholic Basketball Association is a subsidiary of Catholic Athletes for Christ and share the CAC mission to serve Catholic athletes and share the Gospel of Christ in and through athletics.
To provide an integrated network of sports oriented clergy and lay people to serve Catholic athletes, coaches, and staff in the practice of their faith and to utilize the unique platform given to them to reach the world for Jesus Christ and His Church.
- To develop and promote solid Catholic role models
- To work with the Church leadership and Catholic organizations
- To minister to Catholic athletes, coaches, and staff
- To reverse the moral crisis in sports today
- To create a network of Catholic athletes, coaches, and staff
- To organize sports conferences, pilgrimages, retreats, and days of reflection
- “Core Lifts for Basketball” by Coach Mark Ackerman
- “Of Mice and Men Without Chests” by Anna Githens
- “Get Fit to Let God into Your Life Part 1” by David Torkington
- “Like Athletes, We Must Become Fit for Faith Part ll” by David Torkington
- “The Joy of Being Wrong” by Father Dwight Longenecker
- “Practical Lessons for Integrating Faith and Work” by Randy Hain